Mobility | Power
PUSHRIM ACTIVATED POWER ASSISTED WHEEL
User-defined power assistance for your manual wheelchair
E-Move™ is a pushrim activated power assisted wheel (PAPAW) attachment that uses motors and a battery to augment power applied by the use of one or both pushrims during propulsion or braking.
Computer programmed for each individual user’s needs, the E-Move™;
- provides pushrim sensitivity (L/R);
- simplifies uphill/downhill propulsion; and
- provides straight compensation.
MULTIPLE DRIVER PROFILES
The E-Move™ comes as standard with two driver profiles for each user; for example, one profile could be used for smooth, concrete/tarmac surfaces and the second profile for rougher terrain such as grass. The E-Move™ automatically adjusts from one profile to the other for seamless use.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL
The E-Move™ PAPAW simply attaches to all Stylite mobility solutions.
EASE OF TRANSPORT
Each E-Move™ wheel weighs only 7kgs and easily connects/disconnects to the wheelchair, making it very simple to transport.
- Pushrim Activated Power Assisted Wheel (PAPAW)
- Computer programmed for individual user requirements
- Pushrim sensitivity (L/R)
- Uphill/downhill propulsion
- Straight compensation
- Two driver profiles per user
- Up to 15kms
- Available in 3 x sizes : 22″, 24″, 26″
- Removable wheels
- 7kgs per wheel
- Battery operated
- May be used with all Stylite mobility solutions